2. Specific radioanalytical methods for the detection and identification of the trace concentrations of lead in the environment.
3. Lead contamination and its dynamics in soil plant system.
4. Radioactive lead: Environmental distribution and modelling.
5. 210Pb as NORM in terrestrial radioecology modelling.
6. Influence of 210Pb soil speciation on its transfer to plants.
7. Lead in the urban environment: Distribution, pollution and potential risks.
8. Impact of lead contamination on agro-ecosystem and human health.
9. Lead pollution and human exposure: forewarned is forearmed, and the question now becomes how to respond to the threat.
10. Physiological and biochemical changes in plant growth and different plant enzymes in response to lead stress.
11. The mechanisms involved in photosynthetic apparatus protection against lead toxicity.
12. Lead pollution monitoring and remediation through terrestrial plants in mesocosm constructed wetland.
13. A review of phytoremediation of lead.