Learn how to use estimation techniques to solve real-world IC design problems and accelerate design processes with this practical guide.
1. General guidelines in estimation analysis in integrated circuits;
2. Basic amplifier stages;
3. Higher level amplifier stages;
4. Electromagnetism - fundamentals;
5. Electromagnetism - circuit applications;
6. Electromagnetic field simulators;
7. System aspects; Appendix A: basic transistor and technology model; Appendix B: useful mathematical relationships; Index.
Mikael Sahrling is Principal Engineer for ASIC design at Tektronix Inc. He has over twenty years of experience in analog and mixed-signal circuit design.