1. Introductory Concept.
2. Different Optical Network Node.
3. Devices in Optical Network Node.
4. Processing of Integrated Waveguide Devices for Optical Network Using Different Technologies.
5. Data Link Control for Optical Network.
6. Data Communication Networks Having No Optical Transmission.
7. Fiber Optic Network without WDM.
8. Single-Hop and Multihop WDM Optical Networks.
9. Optical Access Architecture.
Dr. Partha Pratim Sahu received his MTech degree from the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi and is a PhD degree holder in engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata. In 1991, he joined Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited, where he was engaged in R&D works related to optical fiber components and telecommunication instruments. In 1996, he joined North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology as a faculty member. At present, he is working as Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Tezpur Central University, Assam, India. His field of interest includes integrated electronic circuits and optic circuits, wireless and optical communication networks, optical sensor, Oscan electronics and neuro-engineering. He has published more than 42 papers in peer review international journals and presented 32 papers in international conferences. He is a Fellow of the Optical Society of India, a Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education, and a member of Optical Society of America and the IEEE Communication Society.