SAGE Reference Online
SAGE publishes high-quality reference content including handbooks, major works, and encyclopedias that cover critical subjects in the social sciences, science, medicine, etc. You can buy these SAGEs award-winning Reference products from us individually on a title-to-title basis. Sage Reference titles are available online via SAGE Knowledge Platform.
SAGE Knowledge Platform
The platform allows researchers to cross-search and seamlessly access a wide breadth of must-have SAGE book and reference content from one source.
The platform includes:
More than 2200 SAGE Book titles including a careful selection of upper-level texts, student reference and professional titles from across our imprints, including Corwin and CQ Press.
- Online access to 2,700+ titles, including 300+ key reference works
- User-friendly interface
- Full text HTML display
- Book portal pages
- Table of contents navigation
- Email Chapter Link and Share features for social sites
- Ability to easily change text size
- Chapter print and PDF download options
- Citation options including export to End Note, RefWorks and other citation manager software
- 540+ SAGE Reference titles
- 3,360+ SAGE books scholarly monographs and upper-level texts in the social sciences
- 330+ SAGE Navigator topic guides
- 250+ titles are added annually
- Business & Management
- Health & Social Care
- Media & Communication
- Politics & International Relations